Cracking the DNA Code: DNA Testing Myth and Reality
Greg Liverman, Ph.D.
Time: 1:30 p.m., 7th Floor Training Room, Central Denver Public Library
The use of DNA testing in genealogy, or genetic genealogy, is a rapidly evolving field. In this presentation Greg will answer the questions:
- How can DNA testing be useful to the genealogist?
- How can results be interpreted?
- What are the limits to what genetic genealogy can realistically do for the average researcher?
- How to understand the basic science and terminology of DNA testing?
- What are the DNA tests, which companies perform them and which ones are useful to genealogists?
Select the link below download a PDF copy of the program flyer.